Science Meets Scent
Agion Active is the latest in cutting edge technology available from Sciessent. Combining the power of two proprietary technologies – Agion Active was developed to provide intense defense against odor – and is the first and only textile treatment that handles microbial based odors and ambient, absorbed odors.
- Agion: the leading solution for element-based antimicrobial protection.
- Sciessent Lava: the latest in powerful, fast acting odor control technology;
- Agion Active is bluesign® approved.
Agion Active Delivers: Ultimate Performance and Flexibility
- Available in a fabric finish – delivering high value, cost effectively
- White is white: Agion has patented a solution to keep white fabrics white during manufacture, with no concern for discoloration. This has been a drawback to other solutions on the market.
- Offers industrial strength odor elimination – a first for the textile and apparel market, inhibiting a broad spectrum of odors from both microbial sources and “ambient” odors typically absorbed by clothing and textile products.
- The Agion Active technology is easily incorporated during the finishing step in the manufacturing process.
Although developed primarily for textile applications (including performance apparel, uniforms and casual wear), Agion Active is also an incredible solution for any application where odor control is a serious issue – think hockey bags, pet bedding, food containers, carpets – the list is endless!
Available in the finishing step during manufacturing of textile products, there are many customized variations of solutions and, as always, Sciessent is committed to delivering a superb partnership in moving from concept to commercialization. We support joint branding efforts including hang tags and marketing program opportunities.
Download the brochure and contact us for additional information including data on wash fastness and odor testing.
Agion Active has been featured in the new edition of Inside Outdoor Magazine - Read the article
Brochure Download Become a T-tester Contact us